RSS
Hello! Welcome to this blog. You are now under the "Cinema/TV" page of my blog, click "Home" to go back.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I


Yesterday I went to watch the movie I was waiting for all year long... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I. (click here for my post with infos and trailers)
Amazing! I really liked the movie, it's been a while since I trully deeply liked one of Harry Potter's adaptations, I usually like the movies, but there is always a scene they omited that I keep asking myself why they did it... However, people who haven't read the books will probably think this movie is slower than the rest, and obviously doesn't have an "end"... Just keep in mind that the last Harry Potter book was divided into two movies, this one being the first part, so it will be more detailed, which will be a delight for the book readers, and it's end will be on the second part... Anyway it's a must see!
For the people who don’t know what the story is about, you’re probably from another planet, but anyway, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the 7th and final book from the Harry Potter saga written by J.K. Rowling. Voldemort's power is growing stronger; he now has control over the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts. Harry, Ron, and Hermione decide to finish Dumbledore's work and find and destroy the rest of the Horcruxes to defeat the Dark Lord. But little hope remains for them, as they race against time and evil, they uncover the existence of three most powerful objects in the wizarding world: the Deathly Hallows.
IMDb: 8.0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life is Drama. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy