RSS
Hello! Welcome to this blog. You are now under the "Cinema/TV" page of my blog, click "Home" to go back.

Dexter 5th Season Finale


Yesterday I watched the 5th Season finale of Dexter. I loved it!

(CAREFUL! Contain spoilers!)
I thought this season took a while to really start, but once it did, I really liked it, his relationship with Lumen, and the way it developed was great! for me it was kind of obvious she wouldn't stay, they were so great together that if she did his life was going to be so perfect I don't think the series could go on as exciting as it has... What they can explore now and that can get really interesting is his relationship with his sister, since she kind of "approved" what he did and saved him, even though she didn't know it was him all along...

I'm already curious for what is to come on the next season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life is Drama. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy