RSS
Hello! Welcome to this blog. You are now under the "Cinema/TV" page of my blog, click "Home" to go back.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: New Trailer!!!


It's coming!


Oh my God... Getting more and more anxious for the releasing of this movie... I got goosebumps everytime I watch these trailers. The book is so freaking good that if this movie is half as good as book, it's gonna be GREAT!

So, the trailer that was released a couple of months ago showing the division of the book into two movies and showing only several scenes (which had already made us go crazy) was this:



But now, they've released the theatrical trailer of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part I:



OK... I think I'm gonna do a Harry Potter marathon and watch all the movies again... If I hadn't like SO many things to read right now, I would definitely read the series all over again, for as far as the movies are good, the books are so much better!!! Let's be serious, I can't imagine how people that haven't read the books can enjoy the movies at all, how can they even understand the story?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life is Drama. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy