RSS
Hello! Welcome to this blog. You are now under the "Cinema/TV" page of my blog, click "Home" to go back.

Inglorious Basterds and The Hangover



Yesterday I've been to a couple of friends home to watch some movies, actually to watch Inglorious Basterds that all of us, shamefully, hadn't watched yet... Directed by Quentin Tarantino (I really like his movies), Inglorious Basterds tells the tale of a group of Jewish-American soldiers known as "The Basterds" that are chosen specifically to spread fear throughout the Third Reich by scalping and brutally killing Nazis. It is really good!
IMDb: 8.4
i♥movies: 8.1




After that they still wanted to watch something, and they had just bought The Hangover ("Se Beber Não Case", in Portuguese) along with Inglorious Basterds and they hadn't watched it also, so... I don't know if it is possible, but I think that yesterday I laughed at some parts even more than I did at the first time I watched it... There are scenes that are still funny, no matter what... It's a Las Vegas-set comedy centered around three groomsmen who lose their about-to-be-wed buddy during their drunken misadventures, then must retrace their steps in order to find him.
IMDb: 7.9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life is Drama. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy