RSS
Hello! Welcome to this blog. You are now under the "Cinema/TV" page of my blog, click "Home" to go back.

Weekly summary #1


A different idea of bringing a resumé of what I've been watching that didn't deserve a special separated post... (29.Sep.2010 - 05.Oct.2010)

The second episode of the seasons that have just started are out.
Fringe was again really good, but I'm more curious about what's going on in the other universe, this episode was pretty much in the same style as the other seasons.
The Big Bang Theory was really funny! I loved robot Sheldon! Bazinga! LOL
Dexter was good, still curious about what this season has to offer though...
Supernatural was nice. Back to the Sam-Dean roadtrip... Dean taking care of the baby was funny. Back to the origins of Supernatural...
Glee was soooo funny! I know I said that the first episode was kind of ordinary, nothing special, but this one... It was based on Britney Spears, really well-known songs, and with funny details! "Is this real life?" LOL

The new series also had their second episode released:
The Event was also really good, starting to get more interested in this series...
Mike & Molly was funny, this was their first date, I think I am going to watch the series, it's not that awesome, but it's fun!

I may also have gone a bit further with on with Desperate Housewives (still in the beginning of season 3), Grey's Anatomy (still in the beginning of season 6) and United States of Tara (still in the beginning of season 1) even though I'm still pretty far back...

As for movies, I watched Bolt and I am Legend, which I hadn't seen and got the DVDs recently...
Bolt was cute, I didn't know exactly what to except from it, but I enjoyed, won't make it to my top 5 of my favorite cartoons, but was definitely fun!
I am Legend was really good! I remember now people telling me about it when it was released. I really enjoyed it and kept asking myself what the title was referring to, but at the end it was all very clear. I really liked it!
I also watched Tous les Matins du Monde (based on a book) and Planet Terror (exclusive post).

That's it for now... Let's see how this week goes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life is Drama. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy