RSS
Hello! Welcome to this blog. You are now under the "Cinema/TV" page of my blog, click "Home" to go back.

Shutter Island (A Ilha do Medo)


Watching Inception this Friday remmembered me of one of the last films I watched in the movies, with some of the friends I went to see Inception. Another film which was really surprising and that I liked very much. This one is also with Leonardo DiCaprio, it's Shutter Island ("A Ilha do Medo" in Portuguese). Very interesting plot, really well constructed with an unespected ending. We left the cinema appalled. It is not as original as Inception, you will not be amazed during the whole film. However, and here I won't say much, 'cause I don't want to spoil the fun, but at some point the story will make a turn that is going to surprise everyone. I also highly recommend watching this movie.
Plot: Addapted from the book by Dennis Lehane originally named "Patient 67" and then changed to "Shutter Island", a drama set in 1954, U.S. Marshal Teddy Daniels is investigating the disappearance of a murderess who escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane and is presumed to be hiding on the remote Shutter Island. (eddited from IMDb)
IMDb: 8.0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life is Drama. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy