RSS
Hello! Welcome to this blog. You are now under the "Cinema/TV" page of my blog, click "Home" to go back.

i♥movies, IMDb


New page, new websites to talk about!
Well, the hugest database ever, to find no matter what film, TV series, actor, etc. You probably already know this, but is the International Movie Database (IMDb)... It is very complete, and I rely on it for everything I need to know about a movie or TV series...
But, after searching for quite a while for another kind of site for movies, something more like last.fm (for books) or Goodreads (for books)... Where we can add the movies/TV series we own, have a profile, friends, etc. and founding one that I really liked, I came across i♥movies... It is the most complete site of these genre that I found... You can add games to your collection, wishlist, you can add friends, make lists, etc. I really liked this one, and it also has TV series (which for me is really important, because I really love them!), many sites I looked were nice but had only movies...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life is Drama. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy