RSS
Hello! Welcome to this blog. You are now under the "Cinema/TV" page of my blog, click "Home" to go back.

Desperate Housewives & Pretty Little Liars


Yesterday the boxes of the first two seasons of Desperate Houseviwes arrived at home... I know it is a very well-know series, but believe it or not I had never watched it or had the interest to watch it. Maybe because of its name, I had never even read of what it was about... 
A couple of months ago, I watched the promo for this new series called Pretty Little Liars, I got interested and watched the first episode, which I really liked... It wasn't until maybe the 3rd episode, that reading more about the series I got to know it was based in a book series by Sara Shepard and that it was being said to be a teen version of Desperate Housewives... Ok, maybe Desperate Housewives wasn't about what I was thinking of after all... I got the 1st episode and... Well, isn't it interesting? It really is an original idea! Pretty Little Liars goes on the same lines, eventhough the storyline is different (after all it is not a copy of DH...).
If you, like myself, never watched neither of them, give it a try... It is very different and catching! If you love DH, try PPL, I think you'll like it! Here are the plots and trailers for you to enjoy!!

Secrets and truths unfold through the lives of female friends in one suburban neighborhood, after the mysterious suicide of a neighbor. (IMDb)
IMDb: 8.0

Never trust a pretty girl with ugly secrets. One year after the mysterious disappearence of a friend, four girls band together against an anonymous foe who threatens to reveal their darkest secrets. (eddited from IMDb)
IMDb: no rating yet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life is Drama. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy